Gym. Class. Swim… with the MALC’s FREE 2-week trial! Includes full access to our 24/7 gym, all group fitness classes (virtual & instructor), swimming pools (hydro, lap & leisure!) Come and see us at 16 Camp Rd to start your trial or call us 95312000
24/7 Gym access
Instructor-led and virtual group fitness classes
Including yoga, cycling, Aqua Aerobics, Pump, “on Demand sessions” and more
Hydrotherapy, Lap and Leisure pools
Rehab, laps and fun
Terms and Conditions
- The Free trial is available to persons who have not been a member of the MALC in the last 6 months and a minimum 16 years of age
- Patrons who are under 18 require parental consent, and the trial will only permit them to the gym 24/7 gym during designated staffed hours or under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Designated staffed hours are Monday – Friday 6am to 10:30am, Monday to Thursday 3:30pm to 6pm and Saturdays 8:30 – 10:30am. Access is also not permitted if a member should normally be at school.
- Trial memberships do not include access to any specialised programs such as swimming lessons, personal training, etc.
- All trial members must complete a Stage 1 Health Questionnaire which may require persons with underlying health issues to obtain a medical clearance prior to being able to undertake a trial.
- All trial members will be required to undertake a safety induction prior to using the gym
- Trial memberships commence on the members first visit to the Centre and can not be suspended, and limited to one trial in a six month period.
- Trial memberships must commence prior to the 31st December 2021 unless otherwise extended.